Duet 50: Reset to Default Settings
- Go into your phone's Bluetooth settings, find "Back Bay D50 R" and Back Bay D50 L." Then click "Forget this Device" for both
- Place your earbuds in the charging case
- While the earbuds are in the case, press and hold the button on both earbuds until they both flash 2 blue lights. This will restore the earbuds to their default settings.
- Remove the earbuds from the case and put them into your ears
- Wait until the earbuds say "Connected" in your ears
- Then go into your phone's Bluetooth menu and connect to "Back Bay D50 R"
If you are having trouble playing music out of both earbuds, make sure that your phone is only connect to D50 R (not D50 L)
If you need any more help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org